** ADDS is Your Worldwide Domestic Discipline Community Home Page!

All members & readers of A Domestic Discipline Society discussion groups, social sites & blog. Collectively you made ADDS the largest, most read, most active Domestic Discipline Community worldwide. We promise to continue to present only the best DD information, news & resources. Thank you for making ADDS your DD HOME PAGE for Everything DD!

20130430

Spanking Blog and Domestic Discipline Friendly Site Recommendations


As a leader in DD Education, Info & Resources since 2005... we are proud to be a part of this community!
A Domestic Discipline Society would like to recognize and recommend some of the blogs & sites who are both DD Friendly and are sharing and supportive of the DD community. This is a fantastic variety of interesting, informative and fun blogs! 



This has become one of the most popular features here on ADDS and the first "DD Friendly/Recommended" post has jumped onto the Most Popular Posts All Time list in a relatively short time! ADDS is the DD homepage for info & resources and is honored to recommend and share links with the wide variation of supportive, caring and helpful DD Friendly blogs & sites below.




Sharing DD Friendly blog/sites

This Editions, New Additions denoted by an asterisk (*)

My Bottom Smarts - One woman's celebration of life, love, and spankings

A Voice in the Corner - This blog aims to explore themes of erotic discipline, female submission and spanking.

All Things Spanking - A Variety of all things spanking, Articles, Interviews, Literature and more

American Spanking Society - Todd and Suzy here, we play spanking games, spank just for the fun of spanking, spank for the sensation of it. We like spanking!

Ava Grace: The Beauty of Submission - This page talks about the world of my submission and it is definitely not restricted to vanilla sex.

Best Spanking Blogs - Spanking pictures, videos and stories. All news about everything that is going on in the spanking world. I hope you enjoy it.

Blossom and Thorn - An Eclectic Spanking Blog by Season and Michael

* BBs Spanking Adventures -  Just a few thoughts about life and spankings.

Bright Bottom - Because there's nothing better than a Bright Bottom

Bryan's New Spanking Blog - I'm Bryan a semi retired Navy Vet that enjoys all things spanking. I also like collecting candid photography shots.

Cherry Red Report - Variety of spanking pics, Articles, Interviews, Literature and more

Dana Kane - Ms. Dana Kane's real life disciplinarian blog

Deferring to Dave - Deference is defined as respectful submission or yielding to the judgment, opinion, will, etc., of another.

deviant wench - kinky. feminist. submissive.

Devlin O'Neills Web Log - Musings, Mutterings & Pontifications of the Renowned Romance Author

* Disciplined Behavior - The life and times and occasional tales of a Male Spanko who handed over control to his wife and enjoys the consequence of submissive desires.

Domestic Spanking Blog - For those interested in the domestic discipline of naughty adults using spanking

* Emotional collar - me and my life. BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it.

Fondlers Anonymous - Friends for 24 years, He is my Master, and I'm his spanked submissive. This is our relationship...

Heart and Soul -  50+ hospitality professional, happily married, happily spanked by wonderful husband and happy to share with you. The spankings, not my husband.

His Spanked Brat - 35 year old bottom still trying to figure it all out.

* His Submissive Wife - I have no religious preference leading me down this path. It's just that I prefer to give every part of myself to the only man I love.

Holding 49 Percent - Intelligent educated feminist has yielded control of marriage to wonderful husband. He gets a 51% vote. I get a strong 49%. He makes the rules. I live by them. When I don't, he corrects me.

Incessantly spanked - A girl who enjoys giving and receiving spankings, and wants to share her spanking experiences

* I spank my wife - I have been a spanker for as long as I can remember.

James Stephenson's Spanking Blog - I've had a lifelong fascination with spanking and associated activities 

Kim's Kinky Korner - My thoughts on spanking the women of the world

* Lil me - just my thoughts. And a few fictional stories thrown in for good measure.

My Breath - I promised myself I would meet new challenges to become all I wish to be. I hope to share many conversations and thoughts with you.

My Journey into a D/s marriage - journeying into the D/s lifestyle. Livin' the life of my dreams

Naked - A spanking blog by Abby Sage

Slightly Naughty Princess (SNP) - Thoughts, observations, and ramblings from a Princess. I strive to be a good girl most days!

Spanking Latte - This blog is about my activities in the spanking scene as well as some stories about my life as well.

SPANKING MINNESOTA - While the main thrust of this blog is adult consensual spanking, it's not the ONLY thing you'll find here

Pink Report - I'm barely pink... you know what to do

The Spanking Bloggers Network - Collection of spanking bloggers who have chosen to gather together

* The Spanking Galleries - Find current updates for all your favorite spanking videos here

* Thomas's Picks - I'll post a spanking image that catches my eye as the "spanking pic of the day."

* Thomas's Spanking Exploits - a place for me to share my day-to-day spanking adventures & personal stories

Very Hard Spankings - Random spankings to brighten up your day!



                           Bloggers: Feel free to share the "Recommended by" banner or button if you'd like :)
                                         http://adomesticdisciplinesociety.blogspot.com
...................................................................................................................................

Also check out these great resources: 
ALL Sharing Domestic Discipline Blogs

DD Friendly Blogs, Sites & Authors Tab Page

The DD Book Club / DD Friendly Authors

G+ Community: All Domestic Discipline, Spanking Blog & DD Authors Community

Recommend your blog or your favorite blog here >>> Contact MrBB Tab Page

4 comments :

  1. Hi Mr BB,

    The list just keeps growing. That's fantastic, it really is an amazing community.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Roz!
      I feel very honored to be a part of such an amazing and rapidly growing network of friendly, helpful people!
      And that includes you Roz :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Mr DD. New ones for me to visit.

    I agree. This community is something very special.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think one of my old nicknames is back lol Friends from years ago used to kid me and ask me to change my nickname to Mr "DD". But way back then DD wasn't as well known as it is today (it took hard work from good people), ADDS was only two years old then, and the MrBBSpanker pen-name was already connected to it. So I was kind of stuck with the BBs :) Or people might have just thought I was a guy with, well.. a large chest or a unique spanking fetish? lol

    Seriously though... Thank you Ronnie! When I see all the fantastic sites & blogs like yours on this list & the DD Friendly blogroll, I'm just humbled to share links with all of you and be a part of this wonderful community.

    ReplyDelete

CLICK! banner below for Free & Original DD Boot Camp Information