** ADDS is Your Worldwide Domestic Discipline Community Home Page!

All members & readers of A Domestic Discipline Society discussion groups, social sites & blog. Collectively you made ADDS the largest, most read, most active Domestic Discipline Community worldwide. We promise to continue to present only the best DD information, news & resources. Thank you for making ADDS your DD HOME PAGE for Everything DD!

20130103

A Domestic Discipline Society Community MileStones

Milestones. Is there such a thing as Milepebbles?
With the year winding down I began to think back over the past year. Especially, the past few months. I wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome from the blogging part of the community. And thanks to so many people coming over and reading this blog who have come from the ADDS discussion communities that have been around for so many years. With that in mind...


A Little Background
At that urging of friends, the Domestic Discipline community and people who both read blogs and enjoy the social/discussion communities, I decided to finally start writing this blog as part of the ADDS community. I had put aside the page in May of 2008 knowing that ADDS had been growing steadily for a couple of years and there would be a place for a blog/site in the future. I thought I had set aside this place in 09, but looking back that's just when I posted one single page as a description and link page to give some basic info and direct people to the various sites where ADDS was featured. About once a year I would go to the page and update it by removing a site that had gone away or I took the ADDS group off of, and adding when a new site had begun. It's been an ever changing landscape and ADDS went with the ebb and flow. Dedicated to providing free DD info for anyone open minded and interested in the Domestic Discipline lifestyle. Needless to say, this wasn't a hotbed of activity laying there dormant and never being mentioned on the the ADDS groups or sites. It was there as a patient place card holding a spot for something brewing in the future. I actively began writing this blog at the end of August, and by the end of September people stating coming by, and then coming back. The future is now.

MileStones or MilePebbles? :)
I have noticed friends who have recently had Milestones of reaching 5 million views and 14 million views to their blogs. And from what I can see the good sites don't care too much about "views", but are places where someone can always find interesting well written content and a sharing community of people.
So, I'll share here at ADDS we have reached two Milepebbles. Not quite the Milestones of millions of views but to me, just as important. The first people who have welcomed this once "one page" holding spot and helped it become what you find here now.

In the past three months this site has had over 100,000 views. And something I am even more happy about is the over 100 Contributing Members who have joined here. I have often said that ADDS groups and especially this site, isn't mine... it's yours. Members are also Contributors who can write something or ask for something to be written about a DD subject of interest.
Anyway, there are the Milepebbles of over 100,000 views in the past three months, and 100 new Contributing Members.


How are we doing?
I have tried to make this a comfortable place where those interested can find free Domestic Discipline information, interesting articles and further DD resources. A place with an open minded community and experienced suggestions with some friendly "time tested" advice. Why charge a friend for info when you can share it for free, and it seems like those ideas have caught on. 

I envisioned a Home for anyone looking for everything about the DD lifestyle dynamic.
How are we doing? 

There are big leaps and progressions coming in the new year. People have been emailing and asking about a possible ADDS style social site and chat room. I have been looking into that possibility. Any Contributing Member can email through the Contact MrBB Tab Page and let me know your suggestions and ideas :)
Happy New year everyone!
MrBB

28 comments :

  1. Wow. That is a lot of page views and certainly nothing to sneeze at! Think of all the information being accessed?

    In addition I have to say thank you because I watch my traffic, more as a fun point of interest, and I receive several people venturing over from your site. Some of whom I am happy to call friends now.

    I wish you continued success, because your success can also account for other's success in ttwd- and let's face it some of us need all the help we can get.

    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Willie,
      I IM'd with you about it, but wanted to share that this part> "I receive several people venturing over from your site. Some of whom I am happy to call friends now".. that kinda pulled at my heart strings. Being a part of this community is part of what drives me forward in sharing everything found here. But to think I'm even one small part of a possible friendship being created somewhere is very special.

      Delete
  2. I think it's a very comfortable and friendly place to get info!! I'm so glad I'm one of those new members!
    Congrats on the views! That's great!!
    I agree w/Wilma. I have a lot of page views from here also, so I'm very thankful for your page! :)
    Xo!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle! Love having you here as a Contributing Member and also as one of the wonderful Sharing DD Bloggers! And we're all thankful for your page too :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! 100,000 is certainly a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Lea. That means a lot coming from a wonderful blogger like yourself :)

      Delete
  4. Cograts on the milestones MrBB, that is fantastic!

    I, for one, am so glad and proud to be part of this community and thankful for your contribution. You provide a wealth of support, advice and information, both here and in your comments on our blogs. Rick and I always appreciate your comments. He was rapt with a recent conent yot made on how we have grown lol

    There is one subject I would love you to cover, but I'm a little shy so will email you :(

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz! And thank you, thank you, thank you for emailing. It can be a little difficult to write something in someone's Comment section and fully cover the question at hand. And I try not to take up too much space in a comment area lol
      But I have always enjoyed the freedom of sharing back and forth through email and IMing with people. Tell Rick I said Hi.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for 'being here'. You have helped us a lot, with information over the last three months. And I too, have some that have come from here to mine, I also thank you for that too.

    M3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like being here and I also like stopping by your blog too... so thanks in return for being there :)
      It truly means so much to me when people share that this place is helpful. And I really enjoy knowing that readers like relaxing here for a while then visiting wonderfully supportive blogs like yours M3 :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the milestones!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee! And a special thank you for being the very first person to join this site a few months ago! :)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on the milestones! Awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina :) Thank you for stopping by, I hope you're feeling better. And thank you.

      Delete
  8. Anonymous12/31/2012

    Congratulations and Happy New Year, my friend!
    You and your blog are wonderful assets to this community.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lillie. And a very Happy New Year to you, Ian and your family :)

      Delete
  9. This site you share with us is wonderful. I love all the topics you post and the information you provide is real and not hype. Thanks and I look forward to what is posted in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the very nice compliment Cathie. We all look forward to you & your new blog becoming a wonderful part of our community :)

      Delete
  10. Many Congratulations on the milestones and a Happy New Year to you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I hope you have a great New Year too Ronnie!

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on the milestone! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see it as more of a whole community milestone, so thank you for being a part of the community :)

      Delete
  12. I love your blog and just can't say enough good stuff about it. I especially like the variety that you offer. Everyone can find their niche here, have questions answered or make new friends. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are are so kind Blondie thank you. I love the idea that friendships are formed by those who gather here.

      Delete
  13. Anonymous1/02/2013

    Hey there, You've done an incredible job. I definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site. Vlad

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! This blog has been very essential for Dave and I as we have been revitalizing the DD part of our relationship. Thank you for the wonderful information to help us along. With the milestones that you have reached already it's a good thing to know that you will be here for support and information for a long time. Dave and I look forward to all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much Jacquie. I enjoy your Deferring to Dave blog :)
    I'm glad to hear you're finding this site helpful and informative.

    ReplyDelete

CLICK! banner below for Free & Original DD Boot Camp Information